This episodes discusses new guidance on Controlled Unclassified Information.
In this episode of DoD Secure, I discuss the new guidance for Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). There are a few points to consider:
1. The government designates CUI
2. CUI Registries, training and information exist with executors at Information Security Oversight Office (ISOO) and DoD
3. The CUI guidance reflects the guidance found with protection classified information. The government owns the information, designates which is CUI, provides markings and notifications, provides oversight, and communicates to the contractor. Guidance for protection classified information that can be applied CUI can be found at:
How to Get U.S. Government Contracts and Classified Work | Red Bike Publishing
This discussion follows the topics:
- Apply proper initial marking requirements
- Identify decontrol requirements
- Describe safeguarding requirements
- Identify proper destruction methods
- Apply appropriate access and dissemination controls
Resources:Security Defense Lawyer
How to Get U.S. Government Contracts and Classified Work.
Insider's Guide to Security Clearances
Security Clearance and NISPOM Training
If you have had an event that could put your security clearance in jeopardy. contact Ron immediatelyMission Driven Research, Inc
Mission Driven Research, Inc is a growing company providing technical services to the US government.Red Bike Publishing
Providing security clearance books, training, and resources for cleared defense contractors.Bennett Institute
Online security clearance webinars and coaching. Providing security training and resources.
Support the show (https://www.redbikepublishing.com/insidersguide/)